Friday, December 19, 2008

My Happy New Year Collection

I make some cards for the coming holidays, they need to be quick making but also pretty, so I tried... they r simple, I use red and black... inspired by a runway show in a movie called " The Women", I like that movie, it really taught me a lot about trust and friendship...


ok... cards~~~ if have time, I want to add 2 more cards.. black and white.. the cards below has a order to show up.. like the runway show.. one by one but connected. I know there is a long way to go in my card making life, I will be really happy if you can give some suggestions of my cards.hehee..
No.1

No.2

No.3




1 comment:

Marlene Lo said...

I like the 3rd card. Simple and nice!
And i like the way you tie the ribbon! Great Job! Wooo.. i could be valentine's card too :)