Monday, December 29, 2008

My Cards Are Sleeping...

I made these cards last night, I am so tired my eyes almost closed when I am stamping. So I think these two cards are not good.. they are sleeping together with me. Until now I still not know what is missing in them. Always think there is a problem.. but ...I do not know.
Last week is tough, I finally got my visa to Malaysia.. hahahahah.... and the final exam is around the corner.
Oh... Life is hard... I have to focus on my cards again!!!
OK, my card.. ai......

4 comments:

yiwei said...

hey hey hey.. u go to M'sia but never come to Sg??

Vivienne Yuan said...

to yiwei- cause I don't have time to Sg, wanna meet you!!! miss you!!

Marlene Lo said...

Hei.. i like the 1st card! So simple and nice!

Savitri said...

This card is stunning! I got her from Marlene's blog. Love your clean style!!!