Saturday, April 11, 2009

April 2009 - Show Us Your Sheetload

It's time for Show us your sheetload of April 09!! The sketch this month is so great. So I wanna have a try...See the sketch below first:I saw some people using the Polka Dot Punches to make a flower the other day, that's pretty! So I started to try my own Polka Dot Punches in this sketch. It turns out to be good I think. I used the elegant eggplant color and add the Polka Dot Punches effect, then use the DCWV paper to be CS2 & PP2. Then the final card:)Paper: Elegant Eggplant (SU), Old Olive (SU), DCWV
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches
Button: Bought in China

4 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

nice card! and nice photos!

Vivienne Yuan said...

How's your big shot?! Nice? haha~

Macchiato Gurl said...

wa................. this is sooo nice! love it to bits! ^^

Agnes Sim said...

i like this card so much! the podka flower is so nice